Re: change in ports rc.d script behaviour

From: Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier_at_fillmore-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:02:47 +0200
Mike,

it's great that you have prepared some fixes and notified the
maintainers, so you just need to back this out temporarily until the
maintainers had time to test them and I've finished the how-to. I
includes a tool that simulates a boot environment for start/stop calls
independent of OSVERSION, so it should be usable without rebooting, and
even on -STABLE. The ports maintainers might want to wait for this,
depending on their test machines available. Sorry for the delay,
unfortunately I'm not working full-time on FreeBSD.

Regards,
-Oliver