Re: vmnet.ko missing - but it's there! - vmware and crashes

From: Ben Paley <ben_at_spooty.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:02:04 +0100
Hello,

Just to let those of you who helped me know what's going on:

I cvsupped, rebuilt my world and kernel, uninstalled vmware and linux_base,
re-installed latest versions... crash. Then I recompiled rtc and now
everything's fine. Oh well. I should have thought of it before, as I've had a
lot of trouble before with rtc needing to be recompiled after every new
kernel.

Thanks for your help,
Ben