ATAPICAM FreeBSD 5.2.1

From: Derrick Edwards <dantavious_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:18:35 -0400
     Good day to all. I have been going crazy trying to get K3b to work.
Everytime I attempt to burn a cd, the system freezes and reboots. I have been
on the formus for a month now trying to find a soulution. Seems a lot of
other people are having the same issue, and all theses guys are pointing to
atapicam.  I reinstalled 4.10 for testing  and k3b works perfectly. Is
atapicam really the problem as I suspect? If so, will this be fixed prior to
5.3 release. Apologize in advance if this is a silly question.
Thanks for your assistance, please let me know if you need additional info.
Derrick