Re: Unloading USB driver while device is attached.

From: Ian Dowse <iedowse_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:43:52 +0100
In message <200407200045.aa99979_at_salmon.maths.tcd.ie>, Ian Dowse writes:
>>: 	http://people.freebsd.org/~iedowse/usb.diff

FYI, I've updated this patch to the latest -CURRENT, and finished
an initial attempt at support for EHCI interrupt pipes. The interrupt
pipe support is likely to be fairly broken, but it seems to be
enough to allow attachment of USB2 hubs and at least some USB2
devices through USB2 hubs; I have only tested it with a USB2 umass
device connected through a USB2 hub. USB1 devices will definitely
not work via USB2 hubs, as none of the split transaction support
is there.

This is also in p4 (//depot/user/iedowse/iedowse_test/dev/usb).

Ian