Re: FreeBSD and wine mmap

From: John Birrell <jb_at_cimlogic.com.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:33:55 +1000
On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 05:30:59PM -0400, Anish Mistry wrote:
> Has there been any progress on changing the mmap so that wine will work with
> FreeBSD beyond May's version?

I didn't get a response to my mail to FreeBSD's Arch mailing list regarding this.

It's still on my list of things to do, but isn't a high priority for me at the moment
given the other things I have to work on.

If you've got time to do a bit of kernel hacking, I can point you in the right
direction. 8-)

--
John Birrell