NDISulator: rtl8180, NDIS buggy driver deleting active buffer pool.

From: <quetzal_at_roks.biz>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:41:48 +0300
Hi, freebsd users. Hi, Bill.
	I have a few problem when try to run Micronet Wirless LAN
PCI Adapter based on RealTek 8180 chip on my FreeBSD 5.2.1-p9.
I use this instruction to build modules but with latest XP driver from:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloads1-3.aspx?Keyword=8180

=======================[quote]========================================
To build:
  cd /usr/src/sys/modules/ndis
  make clean
  make
  make install
  cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/ndiscvt
  make clean
  make
  make install
  cd /usr/src/sys/modules/if_ndis
  make clean
  # be sure to copy your drivers here at some point!
  # I had mine on CD, so I used these steps.
  mount /cdrom
  cp /cdrom/W* .
  umount /cdrom
  /usr/sbin/ndiscvt -i W70N51.INF -s W70N51.SYS -o ndis_driver_data.h
  make
  make install
I'm not sure where I got the W70N51 values. I think I ran XP on my
box and found out that way. I think it was from
I did encounter one issue under 5.2.1, which may have been fixed by now:
  [root_at_laptop:/sys/modules/if_ndis] # make
  Warning: Object directory not changed from original
/usr/src/sys/modules/if_ndis
  make: don't know how to make pccarddevs.h. Stop
The solution is to remove references to pccarddevs.h from
/usr/src/sys/modules/if_ndis/Makefile.
After compiling, you need to load the modules:
  kldload ndis
  kldload if_ndis
Then you can view any associated stations with this command:
  wicontrol -i ndis0 -l
To load those kernel modules at boot time, add these entries
to /boot/loader.conf:
  ndis_load="YES"
  if_ndis_load="YES"
========================[quote]=========================================

In time of configuration (and on boot time) i see this message after
command:
ifconfig ndis0 inet x.x.x.x netmask 0xffffff00 ssid myssid up
NDIS: buggy driver deleting active buffer pool!
NDIS: buggy driver deleting active buffer pool!

wicontrol -l ndis0 -l
show "0 channels"

Also i try XP driver from native CD but with no luck.

Best regards and sorry for my english,
		   Nikolay Pavlov.