Re: HEADSUP! netgraph Metadata changing.

From: Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root_at_pukruppa.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:11:47 +0200 (CEST)
Hi!

Sorry for topposting, but I don't know if this has got something
to do with your changes:
I am trying to rebuild my -CURRENT system now for some days and
keep receiving panic messages from ng_ppoe
like this

panic NG_MKMESSAGE() with how=M_DONTWAIT(1)
at line 913 in file /usr/src/sys/netgraph/ng_pppoe.c

netgraph/pppoe is used by ppp to connect to my ISP .
My last working kernel was built on May 31 .

Thanks, if you know how to repair this.

Uli.