Re: sio card detection

From: raoul.megelas <raoul.megelas_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:56:17 +0200
On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 07:39:42PM +0400, Roman Kurakin wrote:

> Could you tell it's PCI device and vendor ids?
>
> rik

Hello Roman

Sorry, I forgot the following:

"Socket Communications Inc Serial Port Adapter Revision B"
old pccard running on the old driver on a dell inspiron 8000 laptop.
no checksum, nothing written on it other than that!
the kernel: current dated 2004/06/07.
pciconf -lv tells nothing about the card.

Best regards

	raoul
	raoul.megelas_at_libertysurf.Fr