Re: fxp(4) device timeouts ACPI related?

From: Joachim Strömbergson <watchman_at_ludd.luth.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:12:56 +0200
Aloha!

John Baldwin wrote:
> Grr, ok.  It's going to require better acpi_pci_link support which is still
> being worked on.

Any ETA when this might be fixed? Any thing I could do to help out? Or,
alternatively, could we revert the patches until the new acpi_pci_link
support has been completed.

I have two machines, a workstation and a laptop (Toshiba Portege' 2000)
that are now interface-less due to this problem. For the laptop it's
particularly troublesome since it doesn't have a cd-rom or similar
interface.

--
Med vänlig hälsning, Cheers!

Joachim Strömbergson
Joachim Strömbergson - ASIC designer, nice to *cute* animals.
     snail:                  phone:                     mail & web:
Sävenäsgatan 5A        +46 31 - 27 98 47          watchman_at_ludd.luth.se
416 72 Göteborg        +46 733 75 97 02           www.ludd.luth.se/~watchman