Re: Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

From: Lasse Laursen <laursen_at_netgroup.dk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:14:28 +0200
I find it hard to believe that it's the RAM amount that can cause it - also
the current RAM setup is some exotic IBM configuration with some nice
features (according to their product page) - also the disk controller is too
expensive to replace :(

The sig: We had some really nasty problems with Linux in the early days

Regards
--
Lasse Laursen · VP, Hosting Technology · NetGroup Processing Aps
St. Kongensgade 40H · DK-1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark

- Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations - BSD is the One True Code