Re: Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:43:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Lasse Laursen wrote:

> Also on a SMP machine? I think that the problem is somehow related to
> SMP machines since the problems started when we moved to a SMP box :(

If you haven't already, it would certainly be worth removing SMP from the
kernel on that box and just running a UP kernel to confirm that it's a
problem using SMP.  I don't doubt it's the case, but it's worth checking
anyway to be sure.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Senior Research Scientist, McAfee Research