Re: Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

From: Martin Blapp <mb_at_imp.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:28:08 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

> Feel free to comment the settings. The machine is an IBM-x-something, dual
> Xeon with HTT enabled. 4 GByte of memory and a ServeRAID controller w. raid
> 10.

We have the same config as you have. IBM X-series 345, FreeBSD Current and
have no locking problems with mysql on a very busy SMP server. With HTT
enabled, we encountered the same problems you had, and some severe crashes
additionally from time to time.

Please turn off HTT and try again.. It has been told to us that the chipset
(serverworks) has buggy HTT support.

Martin