altq

From: asfdqwer xzcvdsf <brueggma_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings..

 I got really excited when I saw the altq commits
and cvsuped to the latest tree today.  I
recompiled my kernel and world with a newly
added "options ALTQ" and edited my pf.conf file.
But I got the following error:

"altq not defined on em0"

Did I jump the gun a little, is altq not
fully functional?  Is there a ALTQ entry
in the handbook that I missed somewhere?

  Thanks,

# ALTQ
altq on $ext_if bandwidth 2Mb cbq queue { test }