Re: Possible Threading problem with -CURRENT / MySQL?

From: Lasse Laursen <laursen_at_netgroup.dk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:22:22 +0200
Hi Claus,

How many queries per second does the machine handle? We are at approx 100
queries per second in prime time. The load on the server is low and the
performance is OK (haven't tried anything else but FreeBSD so I can't
compare with Linux). Everything is working fine until a single thread
suddenly locks up the entire system. :(

There are no special compile options for neither FreeBSD or for MySQL (from
ports).

Regards
--
Lasse Laursen · VP, Hosting Technology · NetGroup Processing Aps
St. Kongensgade 40H · DK-1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark

- Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations - BSD is the One True Code