Re: SMBFS problems in this morning's -CURRENT

From: SANETO Takanori <sanewo_at_ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:03:42 +0900
Before calling mount(2), mount_smbfs calls smb_lib_init(), which requires
smbfs module loaded.

Solution 1: It's a spec. Put ``smbfs_load="YES"'' in your loader.conf.
Solution 2: Modify(backout) mount_smbfs so that it behaves as before.
Solution 3: Modify smb_lib_init so that it tries to load smbfs if it failed.

Ideas?
--
SANETO Takanori