Re: Experiences with 3Ware 9500-Series and 5.2 CURRENT?

From: Patrick Hurrelmann <outi_at_bytephobia.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:12:38 +0200
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:38:51 -0700
"Vinod Kashyap" <vkashyap_at_amcc.com> wrote:

> [...]

I just checked www.3ware.com and binary-version of drivers, CLI and 3DM2 have been released for FreeBSD :)

Great!

Now i only need to get it installed :/

Patrick Hurrelmann         | "Programming today is a race between software
Mannheim, Germany          |  engineers striving to build bigger and better
outi at bytephobia.de      |  to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,
www.bytephobia.de          |  the Universe is winning."         - Rich Cook