Re: USB2 weirdness (continued)

From: Luke <luked_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
> Today I have decided to give EHCI another try.
> This time with SONY "MicroVault" USB mass storage device.
> Well, guess what - it is also not working ;-(

[snip]
> uhub4: cannot open interrupt pipe

I'm certainly no authority on this, but I have been fighting with my own
ehci problems for about a month now and I've dug around in the code a lot.
The current ehci driver does not yet have an interrupt pipe.  It's on the
"to do" list.  (See /sys/dev/usb/ehci.c)
It looks like this device isn't going to work with ehci until somebody
builds an interrupt pipe into the ehci driver.