Re: Wireless support for the Netgear WG311T?

From: Sam Leffler <sam_at_errno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:38:53 -0700
All Atheros h/w is supported by the current ath driver or works with
the patches in http://www.freebsd.org/~sam.  When I put out the
original patches I got zero feedback so didn't commit the changes.  Now
I've got no time and they changes are so out of date that there's
little point in committing them as newer, much improved, code is almost
ready.  My hope is that when the new code is ready I'll have some time
to commit it to FreeBSD.  Otherwise someone else is welcome to step up
and help.

	Sam