Re: calcru: negative time ... followed by freeze

From: <j.e.drews_at_att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:57:34 +0000
FreeBSD CURRENT from 21 Jun 2004
Compiled with -O -pipe

Hey:

 I get this calcru also when running top. Within 30 seconds it will print a message to the effect that calcru has negative time. It happened when I was building ports simultaneously. I ignored it because I thought my clock had slowed down.

-------------- Original message from Robert Watson : --------------