Re: HostRaid support on FreeBSD

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_portaone.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:33:11 +0300
Actually support for all those ATA/SCSI software RAIDs, as well as
Vinum, should be collapsed into a set of GEOM modules. And no, I am not
volunteering. ;)

Vinum work is under way, as long as I know, it should not be too hard to
add appropriate code to read RAID configuration not from disk, but from
appropriate ATA or SCSI controller.

-Maxim