Re: gdb

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:16:32 +0200
"Grover Lines" <grover_at_ceribus.net> writes:
> Ok well I got gdb6 installed, but just realized the program im trying to
> follow (cvsup) is compiled with m3. I'm not a programmer but am willing to
> follow directions to figure out how I can trace this process so I can find
> out why I'm getting continuous errors.

GDB won't do you much good.  The most likely cause of your problem is
a buggy firewall or router somewhere upstream, or possibly a problem
on the server.  The first step would be to try a different server; the
second would be to follow the advice you've already been given about
socket buffer debugging.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no