Wireless interface not initializing

From: Fred N. Souza <fred_at_freebsdbrasil.com.br>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:33:11 -0300
Hello,

  I'm having a problem with my Lucent WaveLAN card. Ever since around
  April 8th I can't get it to be initialized. In fact, I'm not sure
  which exact day the problem occured, since my last "booting ok" kernel
  is from 04/08 but I did not try compiling it again until around April
  20th or so.

  I tried then reverting dev/pccbb.* to older versions but then it
  wouldn't compile. So I gave up on that and waited for a few days and
  then forgot to try again. I just tried it once more today and the
  interface still does not initialize. I'm attaching the dmesg output
  from the 04/08 and the one from today's (06/21) too, if that can help.
  No changes to the kernel config file were made between 04/08 and
  today.

  You'll notice these two lines in the latest dmesg output:

  cbb0: bad Vcc request. ctrl=0xffffff88, status=0xffffffff
  cbb_power: 0V

  They also appear on the console when shuting down the machine. I tried
  setting hw.pci.do_powerstate=0 on /boot/loader.conf but that did not
  help. Is it a known issue, or am I forgetting to set anything anywhere
  else?

  Thank you in advance,
  Fred

  PS: I'd be thankful if you'd please forward any answers to me, as I'm
  not subscribed to the list.