opt_global.h for kernel modules

From: Joerg Wallerich <jw_at_net.in.tum.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:21:14 +0200
Hi,

while trying to enable device polling in the nge NIC
driver I found that the device polling code is not
activated in the driver, if it's compiled as KLD.
After a bit of digging I found, that 'options DEVICE_POLLING'
leads to a define in opt_global.h, but this hedaer file is
not included when building KLDs.

In this case this leads to different behavior of the driver
depending on it being build as KLD or not.

Is this intentional?

Cheers,
Joerg

- Joerg Wallerich                     - jw_at_net.in.tum.de       -
- Technische Universitaet Muenchen                             -