Panic on today's -current

From: Beecher Rintoul <akbeech_at_northwindcom.dyndns.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:48:07 -0800
Hi,

I'm getting a panic on today's -current kernel. I don't have a serial cable so
I couldn't save the message, but it panics after loading lo0. Booting a
kernel from a couple of days ago does not produce the panic.  I'm also now
getting a strange message I've never seen before. Several places during boot
I get the message: "This: not found" I'm also getting this message from
crontab on save-entropy. Running the shell script by hand also produces the
same message. The box in question is a 400 MHz HP that has been solid as a
rock until today. Does anyone have a suggestion, or should I revert the build
back a couple of days?

TIA,
Beech

Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech_at_northwindcom.dyndns.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \