Re: [current tinderbox] failure on sparc64/sparc64

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:23:34 -0400
At 6:42 PM +0300 6/24/04, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
>It would be interesting to know, if it's only a cross build that's
>broken, or native SPARC64 build is broken too?

I did a native build last night.  Well, the build actually started
at 9am EDT yesterday (Wednesday), but it takes all day to do the
build/install, so the final installation step was done late last
night.  It seems to be working fine for me.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad_at_gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad_at_freebsd.org