Re: SMP and ath Wifi driver - fatal trap 12: page fault

From: Sahil R Cooner <cooner_at_cs.fsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:16:56 -0500
Well I believe the error lies in your SMP as the debugging error is with
the CPU, try turning off SMP, I'm pretty sure that should work, it might
be having trouble distributing large loads of data and that messes
things up in there.

I have the NDIS (project evil) stuff running and the only time I can
consistently get a page fault like your receiving minus the processor
flags and such ... is when I shutdown with the ndis modules still loaded ...

Let me know how it goes ....

--sahil