Re: X.Org

From: Mayo <mayo_at_mayo.sk>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:27:53 -0700
On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 04:27, Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
>

> > On 26-Jun-2004 Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
> >> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Beecher Rintoul wrote:
> >
> >> After some typing  in # pkgdb -F to fix all dependencies I could
> >> succesfully # portupgrade -a  with only one exception: openoffice
> >> (but this is problematic anyway and my old version still runs
> >>   without any issues).
> >
> > What's a suitable replacement dependency for XFree86-fontScalable-4.3.0?
> > It's the only one that doesn't have an obvious counterpart in X.org.
> There are to possible candidates: xorg-fonts-truetype and
> xorg-fonts-type1 since there are CONFLICTS entries in their
> Makefiles.
> I decided to take xorg-fonts-type1.

Yesterday I've upgraded my xorg ports and all xorg-fonts-* installed,
including truetype and type1. Looks like the xorg type1 and truetype
fonts only list XFree-fontScalable-* as conflicting ports.

I've picked the truetype fonts to replace the scalable, but it shouldn't
really matter, since I have both truetype and type1 installed.

mayo