Re: HEADSUP: ibcs2 and svr4 compat headed for history

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:06:37 +0200
Well, summary is that appearantly the emulations work well enough
for some of our users so I am not going to remove them.

I still think there are many unanswered questions about these
emulations and a dire shortage of developers taking an interest,
but at least now re_at_ has some data to decide if it will be a
supported feature for 5-stable or if it moves to ports or whatever.

Poul-Henning

PS:  don't reply to the email the troll just posted
	(Subject: Please, stop ruining FreeBSD)