System Crash(bundirty) on 5.2.1

From: Klaus <klaus_at_viavale.com.br>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:28:38 -0300
Hi all.
First, sorry for my bad english =)

Well, on the past(28/03/2003 on FreeBSD 5.1-Release), i'm read about the
nfs bug, and now, i'm got the same error on my fbsd box, and on history
of all freebsd lists i've found the same response: no fix for this bug.
On my server the error appears, only before to mount my nfs home and
mailspool dir into my server, and (the interessing point) when i run any
ftp server, the server go down, with the error: "panic: bundirty: buffer
0xe28a198f"

About the box:
My server is a FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE, running apache+php, mysql4.0,
openwebmail 2.30, proftpd 1.2.9(tried to use the internal ftp, but
doesn't solve the problem), mounting two nfs volumes:
/data and /var/mail
/data: openwebmail users directory on other server, not my MTA box
I'm using NIS to auth the users on all systems.

The question: Can functions like, getpw* cause this problem?
running only apache, mysql, openwebmail, the system dont crash, but
before start any ftp server and anyone make upload of files the system
stop with the error described above.

Thanks 4 all.

Klaus Porto Schneider