Re: Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

From: Mark Sergeant <msergeant_at_snsonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:08:16 +1000
These are all generated on the fly, a similiar one is targeting redhat's
mailing lists. Pretty easy to have a virus pick a random (from a list)
username_at_hostname then also pick a random subset of text for the body
(from a list), attach the file and send it off. It would be pretty
trivial to write something like this in any language.

Cheers,

Mark