Ports fail in 5.2.1

From: Daniel Bond <d_at_niel.no>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:04:26 +0100
Hi!

Just noticed that many ports seem to fail while installing in FreeBSD
5.2.1

for instance, mysqlserver323, 40 and 41 fails to create database
/var/db/mysql/mysql/<tables with data> ..

And
mysqlcc:/usr/ports/databases/mysqlcc
nuloop# make install
===>  Building for mysqlcc-0.9.3
( cd /usr/local/src/moc ; make )
make: no target to make.
*** Error code 2

tries to build an empty directory..

And with many other programs this also happens.. but only in 5.2.1, so
I'm thinking that maybee it could be some copy-function or something in
the makefiles that are not supported or fail in 5.2.1.. I will look to
see if I can find anything..

This is my first mail to the freebsd mailinglists, so if I did anything
wrong, please let me know ;-)

Best Regards

Daniel Bond
Mad FreeBSD'r