RE: CURRENT panics: Fatal trap 12 on atapci1

From: Trent Nelson <tnelson_at_alcyon.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:42:54 -0000

I'll try this when I get home, it should allow me to get a little further
along the boot process.

If you remember back to our conversations last year, the disks attached to
the card were not recognized if I booted a kernel that had version 1.32 or
higher of ata-chipset.c, where the support for SiI 0680 was updated to use
the memio interface.  From the output I gave you, it seemed that I had a
dodgy card that wouldn't support memio, so you mentioned restoring support
for the old interface where memio couldn't be used.  Has this been done?

Regards,

	Trent.