Re: adhoc doesn't work with centrino

From: <jqdkf_at_army.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:05:01 +0800
On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:15:50PM +1030, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> I wouldn't believe what is reported in wicontrol - I believe most of it is
> synthesised by the ndis framework. Ifconfig is probably more reliable.
>
> > Also I noticed that, after I configured it to adhoc mode, the mouse doesn't
> > move smoothly, which doesn't happen in BSS mode. Is there anything that I
> > can do to make it work?
>
> Hmm I don't get that..
> You could try someone else's (another manufacterer) driver.. I use Dell's.
> My page at http://www.gsoft.com.au/~doconnor/I8600/ has a link to it.

I use IBM's driver, but they produce the same ndis_driver_data.h as Dell's,
so I think that's not an issue. Besides, this driver works fine under Linux,
so I wonder if I have missed something with mediaopt, as I don't know what
else options are available besides adhoc.

--
Zeng Nan

Simple is Beautiful.