Re: umount not working

From: Colin Percival <colin.percival_at_wadham.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:42:27 +0000
At 01:39 05/03/2004, Doom Neine wrote:
>i did a ls -lh /sbin/* and i see
>that all the files haven't been modified since the
>first time they were installed, except for
>/sbin/mksnap_ffs - i remember updating that with
>freebsd-update

   I suggest you run `freebsd-update IDS`.  Assuming
that the (rather small) set of binaries it uses are
operating correctly, this will compare your system
against the FreeBSD -RELEASE (plus FreeBSD Update
fixes) bits, and tell you which files in your system
have been modified (either deliberately or due to
hardware/software errors).

Colin Percival