Re: serial ata on freebsd 5.2.1 or current

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen_at_ispro.net.tr>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:48:22 +0200
I use two drives, I am sure there are i/o requests on both drives. I use
squid cache with diskd and hyperthreading is enabled.

No errors whatsoever. I use ICH5 on the board only. Not the ViA, but ViA
was working fine though, just changed motherboard because the previous
one supported only 3 memory slots.