Reminder: Call for FreeBSD Bi-Monthly Status Reports

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:37:35 -0700
All,

This is a reminder that the next round of status reports is due on
March 13.  So far we've received 14 reports, but I'm hoping to make
it to 20.  With that, I'm hoping to see something on XFS, ARM, SMPng,
and possibly ULE.  Thanks a lot!

Scott

----------

All,

It's time for the Jan-Feb 2004 FreeBSD status report.  It hasn't been
quite two months since the last report, but I'm trying to get back onto
the normal 2-month cycle.  Please submit your report to
monthly_at_freebsd.org by March 13, 2004.  The template for the report is
at http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml.

As always, we are looking for reports on projects that relate to
FreeBSD.  Topics can include ongoing development, new features,
documentation, or wahtever else relates to the progress and spread of
FreeBSD.  Again, reports are due by March 13.  Thanks a lot!

Scott Long