Intel ICH5 SATA on 5.1

From: Nick H. <freebsd_at_gbcsports.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:15:34 -0600
Im trying to update a kernel on a box of mine to bring it to the latest 5.1
kernel (I'll go to 5.2.1 if needed...) but Im trying to get the Intel ICH5
Sata drivers to work.  Is there a special option I need to add to the kernel
for this to be able to work?  I shot off an email to -questions last night
and diddn't get a response yet.  I'm also unable to find anything on google
about this.  Any help is more than welcome.

When replying to this email, please make sure to CC me, as Im not currently
subscribed to the -current mailing lists.

With Regards,
Nick H.
freebsd_at_gbcsports.com