Re: usermode linux on BSD?

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:13:59 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, David Gilbert wrote:

> Has anyone made an attempt to run usermode linux on FreeBSD?  Is the
> issue-list long?

There was a neat paper at BSDCon 2003 discussing running usermode FreeBSD
on Linux, and it talked about what would be necessary to make usermode
FreeBSD run on FreeBSD.  You can find the paper off the USENIX web site,
or perhaps via Google.  I think it was a relatively small set of changes.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Senior Research Scientist, McAfee Research