Re: got "swap_pager: indefinite wait buffe" under -current

From: Martin Welk <mw_at_theatre.sax.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:23:39 +0100
On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 10:38:36AM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> That a disk-I/O request did not complete.
>
> Likely cause is disk hardware or media error.
>
> Check for console messages from ata driver.

The same here since upgrading to 5.2.1-RELEASE(-p1) when there's heavy disk
activity, but without any ata driver messages at all. In some cases, the
situation recovers, in others, only reboot (pressing reset button) helps.

Details in my mail on -current from last Saturday, no reply yet *sigh*

Regards,
	Martin
--
      ,,Oh, there's a lot of opportunities, if you're knowing to take them,
                  you know, there's a lot of opportunities, if there aren't