Re: HEADS UP: pf linked to the build/install now

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:55:09 +0100
Following up to myself to answer one veryFAQ:

Q: How about ALTQ?
A: It is on my list. The work maintained at rofug.ro
   (http://www.rofug.ro/projects/freebsd-altq/) is a very good starting
   point and I am in contact with them. Nonetheless, I like to take one step
   at a time and the current step is to finish the import! Once that is done
   (as well as some other more pushing work in the netstack) I will help to
   update the patchset and work towards an import.

On a sidenote to this: Darren Reed told me (on request) that ipfilter 4 will
also have the ability to classify for altq, which will make the nasty altqd
approach and syntax superfluous.

--
Best regards,				| mlaier_at_freebsd.org
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661