Staroffice70 and Current-5.2.1

From: Anton Nikiforov <anton_at_nikiforov.ru>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:57:41 +0300
Dear All
I have a trouble with running StarOffice 7 under FreeBSD.
When i'm trying to save a file it always says
"Error saving document Untitled:
Write Error.
The file could not be written."
But i know for sure that all the permissions are right (i tried even
7777 permissions and was trying to save file into the /tmp dirctory - it
does not make sence).
Under FreeBSD-stable it working just fine and there is no such a problem.

Apart from that I have troubles opening Microsoft Word files when
Microsoft Excel files being opened just as good as i would like to, but
not Word documents.

I have FreeBSD-5.2.1-RELEASE-p1.

jdk-1.4.2p6_4 and linux-sun-jdk-1.4.2.03 installed

And GNOME desktop.
Thank you in advance,
regards,
Anton