Re: still spurious interrupts with ICH5 SATA

From: Putinas Piliponis <putinas.piliponis_at_icnspot.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:52:27 +0200
Well, maybe it wouldnt be a problem, unless I could reboot the system.
Now I can't do it without pressing reset switch, what is not always possible
to be near by machine...

Is there a way how I can fix/workaround this ?

and interupts are not shared: vmstat -i says this:

interrupt                          total       rate
irq1: atkbd0                        2451          8
irq6: fdc0                             5          0
irq8: rtc                          36360        127
irq13: npx0                            1          0
irq15: ata1                           35          0
irq18: atapci1                      7073         24
irq20: pcm0                            1          0
irq22: skc0                          135          0
irq0: clk                          28407         99
Total                              74468        261