Re: "nanobsd" prototype

From: Robert Blacquiere <freebsd_at_guldan.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:51:33 +0100
Just a thought, i did not read the full patch, what "base"
apps/progs are installed? If i look at something like opensoekris,
flashbsd or picobsd it looks in a file which apps are wanted, and
then searches the libs to go with it. I don't know yet how big this
nanobsd will be. But if we use something like or picobsd like crunch
conf to select the programms we need, and only install these.

I think this would be a nice to have feature. Just have some default
with all the important apps and let a user select more?

Robert - my 2 euro cents

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: Hey guys you left some holes out there!