Unknown hardware

From: Anton Nikiforov <anton_at_nikiforov.ru>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:46:30 +0300
Dear All!
Can someone help me with the following hardware found in my Compaq
Presario 2585:
(OS is FreeBSD-5.2.1-p1, i tried 4.9 before, but some hardware even
should not work there like a BlueTooth adapter and WiFi)

pci1: <display, VGA> at device 5.0 (no driver attached)
VESA: v2.0, 131008k memory, flags:0x1, mode table:0xc077ec82 (1000022)
VESA: ATI RS200M
Is this normal? My friend have NEC notebook with the same Radion card,
and he is loading i128.ko driver and everything become fine, while i
canot fix this with i128 or radeon moduls.

Looks like this should be a Connexant 56K MiniPCI modem, but what should
i do to have a /dev/cuaaX and /dev/ttyX to access this modem?
pci0: <simple comms> at device 8.0 (no driver attached)

This is WiFi adapter (if i'm right) it should be Boardcom 802.11b/g
MiniPCI but ath driver is not working with it.
pci0: <network> at device 9.0 (no driver attached)

I cannon understand what is this. I have uhci and ohci devices compiled
into the kernel and two  usb buses (3 connectors) are working just fine,
but what is this for?
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 11.2 (no driver attached)

Why do i need this bridge? And what it is for? Maybe for docking?
pci0: <bridge, PCI-unknown> at device 17.0 (no driver attached)

In addition - i  have ALPM that do not want to initialize clearly,
alpm0: <AcerLabs M15x3 Power Management Unit> port 0xbc00-0xbcff at
device 17.0 on pci0
alpm0: failed to enable port mapping!
alpm0: Could not allocate Bus space
device_probe_and_attach: alpm0 attach returned 6

And acpi that cannot correctly show battery/power status.

Any help will be very appreciated.

--
Best regads,
Anton Nikiforov