Re: 5-CURRENT build errors

From: Eric Timme <timothy_at_voidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:24:02 -0800 (PST)
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Installing a new yacc didn't work, fails with the same error. Could someone please post how to update from 5.2.1 -> 5-current? There aren't any notes in UPDATING, and I don't understand why updating from such a recent release to current should be so impossible. timothy_at_voidnet.com wrote: > In my case this is an attempt to go from a fresh 5.2.1 install to > 5-current. Could you recommend a date to sync to as a stepping stone to > 5-current? > > I found others with similar problems dating from early February, and a > post > recommended rebuilding yacc from the source tree, installing, then trying > > another buildworld. I'm attempting that as we speak, I'll know in about 6 > > hours if it worked. > Received on Fri Mar 12 2004 - 13:24:05 UTC