Re: semi HEADS UP: icc support committed

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:13:54 +0100
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:16:31 -0600
Peter Schultz <pmes_at_bis.midco.net> wrote:

> Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> > Note to committers: we have a commercial icc license, so we're allowed
> > to distribute icc compiled binaries (but we're far away from being able
> > to build an entire release with icc).
> >

> Does icc build a stable world, or is that the next step?

There are still some issues. But feel free to try it, maybe you can fix
a problem or two...

Note: at some point in the build, the newly build gcc will be used, so a
first step would be to not use it in the CC=icc case.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I will be available to get hired in April 2004.

http://www.Leidinger.net                       Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net