Re: Pkg-based base system.

From: Mathieu Arnold <mat_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:19:29 +0100
+-le 15/03/2004 15:01 +0200, Putinas Piliponis a dit :

| ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johan Pettersson" <manlix_at_demonized.net>

after your installworld, do some kind of :
find <directories in / and /usr which are touched by installworld but not
/etc /var /usr/local or /usr/X11R6> -ctime +1 -delete

which will remove files which have been created more than 24 hours ago. YMMV,
but don't blame me if you remove things you did not want to remove.

--
Mathieu Arnold