Question on Shuttle FN45 motherboard

From: Rob MacGregor <freebsd.macgregor_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:59:20 -0000
Does anybody out there have a Shuttle FN45 board (usually found in the SN45G
system) running -CURRENT?  I ask 'cos I'm having problems even getting the
5.2.1 install CD to boot all the way (hangs at the line after detecting the
CD-ROM - loading / from md<summat> I think).  Booting from a kernel from the
13th results in lots of strange problems (GCC falling over with signal 11
etc - but it's only 10 degrees above room temperature when I check).

Before I go digging into what's broken (nothing I hope - it's all new parts)
I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time :)

TIA

--
 Rob MacGregor (BOFH) [PGP key ID 0x1E51BF5A]
        If I cannot bend Heaven, I shall move Hell.