Keyboard only useable if it is disconnected at boot time

From: Martin Blapp <mb_at_imp.ch>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:08:58 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,

On my IBM X-Series 345 stange things happen :-)

With acpi, USB does not work at all, and the normal keyboard only works
if I disconnect it during boot and connect it later. This bug has been
introduced in 5.2 or later, since it used to work with earlier ACPI
versions, so there must be a regression somewhere.

Does someone have the same problems ? It's not funny to unplug it
each time one reboots :-(

Martin