Re: Pkg-based base system.

From: Peter Schultz <pmes_at_bis.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:07:36 -0600
Johan Pettersson wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:55:54 -0800
> "David O'Brien" <dev-null_at_NUXI.com> wrote:
>

>>It is for discussion, not bringing up a past bikeshed for the 10th
>>time.
>>

> I haven't seen anything about this on the mailinglist before. And I
> don't know what a bikeshed is. Can you explain? :)

Dude, use the search engines!  David can obviously make up his own mind
as to whether or not he answers your questions, but I personally don't
think you deserve a response.

Would you please just go do some research on your own for a while?  I
realize we just passed the ides of March, but give it a rest!